How ZoiVideo Works
When you sign up at ZoiVideo you can try the system at Zoi.tv, and then when you are ready you can sign up for ZoiStream+.
Zoi.tv is meant for users to try out our platform, those with small video libraries, those who are NOT tech savvy, or users who want to publish their video immediately. Zoi.tv allows users to share videos, charge rental fees, and accept donations for their videos.
ZoiStream+ is meant for content creators who have large video libraries or want to offer their own custom branded OTT and subscription model to their viewers.
How to Sign Up for Zoi.tv
- Select Zoi.tv on the signup page.
- Enter your account info and pay the signup fee (if the free trial is not available).
- After you receive confirmation you can login to your ZoiStudio to upload videos, set rental pricing and duration, add PayPal or Stripe account info to enable payments and donations, and share your videos with the world on Zoi.tv or through iframe code or shareable link.
- Once you are signed up you can upload your videos, add PayPal or Stripe payment processors to enable your rentals or donations, and share your videos with the world.
- Finally when you publish your video from your ZoiStudio it will be viewable on Zoi.tv. FYI-in order to view any paid videos on Zoi.tv you will need to create a separate account at Zoi.tv to login and pay the rental fee and view the video.
How to Sign Up for ZoiStream+
- Select ZoiStream+ on the signup page
- Enter your account info and pay the signup fee
- After you receive confirmation you can login to your ZoiStudio, and work directly with our Zoi Dev Team to establish your OTT branding, upload videos, set subscription, rental pricing and duration, add PayPal or Stripe account info to enable payments and donations, and share your videos with the world on your own branded OTT player, or share videos through iframe code or shareable link.
Custom domains can be used on ZoiStream+, but require additional support and time for setup.